Monday, December 30, 2013

These Are My Confessions

I have a life plan. I need to stop fucking around and find another sugar daddy (or two). I've been dealing with so many fuckboys it's not even funny! I've been wasting time by dating regular men with no disposable income. I was fooling myself into thinking I could be happy with a less than wealthy man when really I just want to be taken care of. Completely. 

To a girl like me, love doesn't matter as much as security. I'm materialistic and I like nice things. I will never apologize for that. People live glamorous lives on a daily basis. There's no reason I shouldn't be able to join in on the fun. I'm an adult, single, educated, have no kids and all the time my flexible schedule will allow. On top of that I have such an open mind that most men are intrigued my words more than anything. 

I don't think there's a man that I can't charm. However, I'm not delusional enough to think every man wants me. Let's just say I know how to get the right type of attention from those who are most attracted to me. The next step is using that attraction to get what I want. 

I've had some mild success in the past but I need to set my sights higher. I've taken a half-assed approach at finding a sugar daddy in the past. But found some good men that I can still reach out to. One thing I've learned about a good sugar daddy is that he wants you to be focused, have a plan, and be open minded. In the past I was lacking focus and that's where things will be different in the coming year. I laid my groundwork now it's time to get the ball rolling. 

I let my work take precedent over looking for a sugar daddy because I need something substantial and tangible. I want greatness and glamour for my life. Will I find that with a sugar daddy? 

Here's hoping....

No comments:

Post a Comment